You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
- You own all of the content and information that you post on Tunezone. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Tunezone. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with other;s, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Tunezone, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Tunezone, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Tunezone may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Tunezone ("Tunezone Content"). Tunezone Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Tunezone, Tunezone owns and retains all rights in the Tunezone Content and the Service. Spare parts and content from spare parts vendors, such as photos, text, part numbers etc. taken from open vendors and manufacturer are not positioned as part of Tunezone’s intellectual property, Tunezone doesn’t pretend on ownership for such content. All watermarks, trademarks were not changed from Tunezone side. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Tunezone Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Tunezone Content.
- The Tunezone name and logo are trademarks Tunezone, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Tunezone.
- Although it is Tunezone's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Tunezone reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Tunezone, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Tunezone encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Tunezone is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Tunezone will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Tunezone is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Tunezone in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Tunezone, and Tunezone will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- It is Tunezone's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Tunezone does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Tunezone is free to use any such content, information, ideas, sugges- tions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more about how to report claims of intellectual property infringement, contact email@example.com
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TUNEZONE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER TUNEZONE NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "TUNEZONE PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE TUNEZONE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO TUNEZONE OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE TUNEZONE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE TUNEZONE PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TUNEZONE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE TUNEZONE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE TUNEZONE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE TUNEZONE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE TUNEZONE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TUNEZONE PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF TUNEZONE'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE TUNEZONE PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE TUNEZONE PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
TUNEZONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Jurisdiction for any disputes with users who are consumers:
If you are a consumer habitually residing in the European Union, for disputes with regard to your relationship with Tunezone the arbitration clause in the following Section does not apply. In this case, such disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of the competent courts in your place of residence.
Arbitration for any disputes with users who are not consumers in the European Union:
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Tunezone can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Tunezone in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your name and business address, the email address you use for your Tunezone account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Tunezone.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Tunezone must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Tunezone to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Tunezone provides.
We provide the Tunezone Service to support services. First, we provide them to help members of our community share their own content with services. We provide the Tunezone to help broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media using web embeds. The Tunezone Service are not intended for other types of services. For those we do support, the following terms and information also apply:
- Ensure your page is stable and easily navigable.
- Don't confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
- Be transparent about your identity.
- Don't use the Tunezone Service for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
- Don't store or cache Tunezone login credentials.
- Comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of Tunezone user posts, photos, videos etc ("User Content") by their respective owners. You are solely responsible for making use of User Content in compliance with owners' requirements or restrictions.
- Remove within 24 hours any User Content or other information that the owner asks you to remove.
- Obtain a person's consent before including their User Content in any ad.
- Don't participate in any "like", "share", "comment", "follower", “rating cheating” exchange programs.
- Don't use follower information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission.
- Don't enable a business to take more than one action on Tunezone at a time.
- Add something unique to the community. Don't use the Tunezone to replicate or attempt to replace the functionality or essential user experiences of tunezone.net
- Respect the way Tunezone looks and functions. Don't offer experiences that change it.
- Don't transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- You can administer a promotion on Tunezone if you comply with all applicable laws and regulations, but don't directly incentivize other actions.
- If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
- Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don't violate any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality. Don't expose Tunezone or people who use Tunezone to harm or legal liability.
- Crawling the Tunezone’s Services is allowed if done in accordance with the provisions of our robots.txt file, but scraping the Tunezone’s Services is prohibited!
- Use the Tunezone Service for any application that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of tunezone.net.
- Use the Tunezone Platform to spam, incentivize, or harass users.
- Participate in any "like", "share", "comment", "follower", “rating cheating” exchange programs.
- Cache or store any User Content other than for reasonable periods in order to provide the service you are providing to Tunezone users.
- Use the Tunezone Service in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, or any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality.
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the Tunezone’s access thereto or derive revenues from the use or provision of the Tunezone, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain.
- Post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
Some more information you should know.
- Tunezone primarily communicates with developers through email. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your Tunezone account are current and that you don't filter out these messages.
- If Tunezone elects to provide you with support or modifications for the platform, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
- Tunezone reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the Tunezone APIs.
- Tunezone doesn't guarantee that any APIs are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
- Licensed Uses and Restrictions: The Tunezone.net are owned by Tunezone and are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the Tunezone.net continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by Tunezone. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Tunezone.
- Disclaimer of Any Warranty: Tunezone Services and all data derived through such platform are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and Tunezone expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any Tunezone Service and all any data derived through such platform including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- Limitation of Liability: Tunezone shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Tunezone and any data derived through such platform, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not Tunezone has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall Tunezone be liable to you for any amount.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnify: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tunezone and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Tunezone Services and any data derived through the platform, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. Tunezone shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the Tunezone Platform Terms, you and Tunezone shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don't have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of Tunezone, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind Tunezone to any contract.
- Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the Tunezone Service Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver of Rights by Tunezone: Tunezone’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Tunezone Platform Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Tunezone may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the Tunezone Services (collectively, "Support"), in its sole discretion, and may terminate such Support at any time without notice to you. Tunezone may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Tunezone Services at any time, including the availability of any Tunezone Services. Tunezone may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Tunezone Services without notice or liability.
Fees and Payments
Tunezone is committed to free and open access to our platform for non-commercial purposes. However, providing the Tunezone Services does have real costs for Tunezone. For uses of Tunezone services over a certain rate or for certain types of commercial applications, Tunezone reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the Tunezone Services.
Disclaimer of Any Warranty.
Some of the Tunezone Services may be experimental and not tested in any manner. Tunezone does not represent or warrant that any Tunezone Services are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
The Tunezone Services are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and Tunezone expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and/or non-infringement.
DYour use of the Tunezone Services is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any Tunezone Services including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
Limitation of Liability.
Tunezone shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Tunezone Services, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not Tunezone has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall Tunezone be liable to you for any amount.
Exclusions and Limitations.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Release and Waiver.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against Tunezone, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the Tunezone Services. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Hold Harmless and Indemnity.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tunezone and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Tunezone Services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. Tunezone shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
I confirm Tunezone to store and manage my personal information that I provided according to Tunezone functionality.